GFMA Announces New Partnerships that Increase Market Manager Benefits
Hey Market Managers! GFMA has joined forces with Georgia Grown and the Farmers Market Coalition to offer our members some amazing benefits. While market managers will have direct access to the benefits, all GFMA members should be excited! Both of there organizations are committed to providing locally sourced options that are in alignment with the goals of GFMA.
Through our partnership with Georgia Grown, Market Managers can become silver level members at no additional cost. This membership will provide market managers with the ability to to utilize the Georgia Grown logo indicating to your patrons that you are committed to aiding our agricultural economies by bringing together producers, processors, suppliers, distributors, retailers, agritourism and consumers in one powerful, statewide community.
- Increased your exposure to potential consumers, suppliers & partners
- Discounts on Georgia Grown events
- Searchable, customized profile on the Georgia Grown website
- Free publicity as available through articles about Georgia Grown and Georgia agriculture
Want More? Yes, GFMA has more to offer...
Through our partnership with the Farmers Market Coalition, market managers are now members of the Farmers Market Coalition. Check out some of the amazing benefits you now have access to:
The following member benefits apply to all FMC members:
- A voice and a vote in membership meetings and Board of Directors elections
- Representation at the table with federal agencies and organizations which provide funding for farmers markets and establish national policy, and advocacy opportunities
- An electronic subscription to the market beet, our seasonal electronic newsletter
- Access to a volunteer team of farmers market practitioners to help answer your most important questions
- Access to regular member-only webinars on timely education topics and opportunities to have your questions answered live by experts.
- Access to National Farmers Market Week promotional tools
- A special ‘Proud member’ badge for your organization’s web site, which links your visitors directly to FMC’s valuable resources
- Knowing that membership supports the FMC listserv and the continued development of the Farmers Market Resource Library and FAQs
- Access to member-only Directors’ & Officers’ Insurance Policy for nonprofit farmers market organizations through Campbell Risk Management
- Opportunities to participate in special member-only programs like Discover You Can and Discover Market Fresh
- Member Only Resources, such as POP Club Guide, Toolkit, and Templates
- Knowing that your contribution improves our ability to respond to farmers markets’ needs today, tomorrow, and in years to come
We know you are just as excited as we are to take advantage of these benefits, so make sure your GFMA membership is up to date. We will be submitting our Market Manager Membership list to them soon.
As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Your Amazing Success,
Your GFMA Team
*Special thanks to Georgia Organic's Food Oasis Program for their support!